Friday, May 1, 2009

Interview with Dario Lorina by Tanya Vece


If you don't know who Dario Lorina is , you're not in the music industry. Nikki Sixx is a huge fan of this 19 year old guitarist. Dario is living the dream and is the next guy to kick metal ass not only in Hollywood , but on the national scene. I'm proud of this Vegas boy and his mad music skills. - Tanya Vece


TV: Sebastian Bach's heard of you. Nikki Sixx is a fan. How old are you again? Rumor is below drinking age! What is that like to have these idolsin the rock business aware of you at such a young age?


DL: Yes, below drinking age... ;) and... i'm not sure if they're fans, butI've had the pleasure of meeting them both.


TV: How did you get started in the music business?


DL: I started playing guitar when I was about 6 years old and just never putit down. I played in several original/cover bands when I was young and atage 16, I started touring with Jani Lane. Since then i've had theopportunites to play with many artists and bands. As of April I started touring with Lizzy Borden. Checkout their latest release on Metal Blade Records, "Appointment with Death".


TV: Where do you see yourself in five years?


DL: Simple enough answer, playing music. :)


TV: If you had to choose between a ok solo career or a great career playingwith Motley Crue, what would you choose?


DL: As much as I love Motley Crue, I would probably choose a solo career. I mean, Mick Mars makes Motley Crue who they are as Nikki, Vince, and Tommy do!


TV: Biggest challanges of the music business?


DL: The music business is a tough business, yes, but if you have passion and drive, challenges can definitely be overcome.


You can check out Dario on the following sites: